- (Free classifieds) Classified advertising is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals, e.g. free ads papers or Pennysavers.
- In Canada, both uses of the term delicatessen are found. First-generation immigrants from Europe often use the term in a manner consistent with its original German meaning.
- affix in a public place or for public notice; “post a warning”
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; “a soldier manned the entrance post”; “a sentry station”
- A long, sturdy piece of timber or metal set upright in the ground and used to support something or as a marker
- A goalpost
- A starting post or winning post
- military post: military installation at which a body of troops is stationed; “this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby”; “there is an officer’s club on the post”
- An advertisement
- ADS Adelaide is an Australian television station, owned by, and affiliated with the Ten Network.
- In mathematics and physics, n-dimensional anti de Sitter space, sometimes written , is a maximally symmetric Lorentzian manifold with constant negative scalar curvature.
- 6530 Adry (1994 GW) is a main belt asteroid discovered on April 12, 1994 by V. S. Casulli at Colleverde di Guidonia.
free classified ads
Free Classified Ads